Thursday, April 28, 2011

Good-Bye Jennifer :(

Saying Good-Bye to a Highschool Friend..

April 27,2011

The day of the storms took many lives, one of those lives was one of my good friends from high school Jennifer Leonard Jones. Jennifer and I had been best friends in high school and had planned to go to Auburn and live together. Things fell through and Jennifer stayed her and went to school and started working. We lost touch for a couple of years but were reunited last summer and were planning to meet up and have lunch. We never got the chance to see each other again before that day. I am so thankful that I did get back in touch with Jennifer not knowing that would be the last time I talked to her. Jennifer was an amazing person and friend. She had this smile and laugh that was so contagious that when ever you were around her she couldn’t help but be happy. I will always remember the memories we made together and will always cherish our friendship. This was the first time I have ever experienced losing a close friend and it made me really cherish the important people in my life.

I love you Jennifer and will see you one day again.

Love you and miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment