Saturday, June 25, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!




June 25, 2011

MY 26th Birthday

I always love my birthday, I mean doesn’t everyone? Well this birthday was by far a great birthday. I got to celebrate two nights in a row so it was great. On my birthday I relaxed by the pool for the day with great friends Lauren Taylor and Sara. Sara drove up from Auburn to celebrate my birthday with me, I just love her too pieces. After laying out at the pool all day we got ready and headed out to dinner to meet up with family and friends to celebrate some more!! Every year my sister and I get to pick the restaurant we want to eat at for our birthday. This year I picked Stix in Hoover. It was very delicious. I had a great time at dinner with some of the most amazing friends and family. After dinner some of us headed to Back Nine to hear some music. It was a great night and I got some great gifts.

Thank you everyone for celebrating my birthday with me!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment