Sunday, October 9, 2011

Saying Good BYE


Today was one of the hardest days of my entire life. The time had come to finally say good-bye to our childhood home. It has been a hard couple of months going through everything and packing and moving every weekend. But the time had come and the last weekend to get everything out was here. So we loaded up the last truck full and headed out to my house and my parents new house to drop the last things off. Sunday I came back to get the last of my little things and to have my moments in each room. That was when I lost it, I sat in each room and just remembered all the memories that we had and took it all in. I just pray and hope that a sweet family with kids moves in and starts all new memories. Even though we do not live in that house we still have the most important thing which are all the memories.
Here are some photos of my empty house....


No comments:

Post a Comment