Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bridal Portraits


May 15, 2010

Ashley Daniel’s Bridal Portraits

Ashley and I have been friends since the summer before my freshman year of HS. Ashley was my big sister in high school and she became a lifelong friend through anything and everything. I was asked to be part of one of the most important moments in a girls life, her bridal portraits. I was honored that she wanted me to experience this special time in her life and would not have missed any second of the day. We started off around 10 in the morning, we went to get her make-up done, then rushed to get her hair done. We then went and got her in her gorgeous dress. Then headed out to Helena to start the picture taking, after about 2 hours here we headed downtown to Morris Avenue to take the rest of the pictures. Here are a few shots from the day. She was gorgeous and the pictures were amazing thanks to her wonderful and talented photographer.

Brittany Lammon at http://www.bgphotographs.com

Love you Ash can’t wait for your big day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment