Saturday, February 12, 2011

BEST CONCERT EVER!!!

BRAD PAISLEY CONCERT

February 11, 2011

One night while riding with a bunch of my friends we all decided we wanted to go to the Brad Paisley Concert!! So the next night we found tickets and got 9 tickets, the seats weren’t that great but we didn’t care. So Friday night came, Diana and I went and got 5 Hungry Howie pizzas and met everyone at my apartment to start the night off in style!! Well while we were all hanging out, all of the boys disappeared and we were like UM OK!!! Well Chris came back in and said lets go!!! So we all walked out and Chris had a MAJOR SURPRISE FOR US ALL!! He had gotten us a Stretch Hummer to ride to the concert and back in!!! THANK YOU CHRIS!!! We all had a wonderful time listening to all of the singers!! I don’t think there was a song that I didn’t know. I can truly say it was one of the best concerts I have ever been too by far!!!

The other two acts were Jared Neiman and Darius Rucker who were fabulous as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment