Sunday, February 5, 2012

Brantley Turns 2!!!


One of my best friends little girls turned 2 on January 28th. She had her birthday party on Saturday. She had it at a place called Party on the Move in Bessemer. It was perfect for her age. It had blow up things for the kids to play on and then a side area with other toys. All the kids seemed to enjoy themselves. After about an hour of playing the kids all gathered around while Brantley opened her gifts. I must say that Brantley is a pro when it comes to unwrapping gifts. She did a great job for a 2 year old. After the kids played for a little bit more they gathered in a party room where we sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY and enjoyed pizza and ice cream before all the kids packed up to go NAP!! I am so thankful to be included in my friends children's lives. Even though I do not have any of my own I love to watch their little ones grow and celebrate events in their lives.
Thanks Allison for inviting me meant a lot!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANTLEY RAE!!



1 comment:

  1. We are so glad you were able to come. Brantley is very thankful for her tea set. She has played with it everyday sine her party. Thanks again! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete