Saturday, July 14, 2012

Jacksonville Trip July 7th-14th


Each summer Grants family takes a “Family Vacation” somewhere and the year they decided to go to Jacksonville, Fl to visit family and see the wonderful city. For the first three days we really just stayed at the condo with family and had movie night, game night, and had a fish fry. It was so said to see everyone leave on Wednesday. But we didn’t let that stop us from having fun. On Wednesday we met up with one of my friends who I used to teach with Rebecca who lives in Jacksonville. She took us around town and took us to some cute stores and to the biggest mall I had ever been to. It had everything from Tiffany’s to Target!! I actually got to go into my first Louie Vuitton store and fell in love with everything. We ate at some yummy restaurants and enjoyed the amazing beaches. The beaches here are so flat and the sand has so many seashells that it hurts your feet to walk on it sometimes. Also the water has no seaweed in it, which is great, but the waves are so strong and high that it takes your breath away most of the time. We ended the week a day earlier and ate dinner and headed back home Friday night. The boys were home sick and so I had no choice cause I wasn’t the driver. Overall it was a fun trip!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment