Saturday, June 26, 2010

BIRTHDAY BASH


June 25, 2010

My Surprise Dinner/ Back Nine

I knew this birthday was gonna be one of my favorite birthdays of all times because it was my Golden Year. I was turning 25 on the 25th of June. I am one of those who thinks that I have to plan something or nobody else will, so of course what do I do that whole week I bugged my sister with questions about my birthday. I had know idea that she and my bestie Ashely Kimberl were planning something the whole time. They were planning a Surprise party for me and then after to go hear one of my favorite bands.

My sister told me to be at the restaurant at 7:30 and that I should just ride with my parents since I wouldn’t want to drive home late if we did anything after dinner. So I was totally clueless about why she was telling me to stop worrying and leave it all up to her.

So I walked in with my parents at Pablos on 280 thinking we were just meeting Sb, Scott, Ashley and Jeremy. But I walked into “SURPISE” and all my amazing friends were there to celebrate this wonderful night. After dinner and my beautiful PRINCESS CAKE we went downstairs to the Back Nine to hear Deputy Five, which plays mostly country music.

Thank Sarabeth and Ashley for throwing me an awesome birthday night, I will never forget what you two did for me. It means a lot to me that you went out of your way to do all of this for me. I love you both so much!!!

Thank you to all my amazing friends that came out that night to celebrate my 25th birthday!! This year is gonna be fantastic, I just know it!! To all those who couldn’t make it for whatever reasons but wanted to be there, I love you all for just being in my life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment