Sunday, June 20, 2010







June 19, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Tyler Gilbert Wedding

On Saturday June 19, 2010 at 6:30 p.m. at Alridge Gardens in Hoover two of the sweetest and most generous couples I know got MARRIED!! Tyler Gilbert is my very best friend in the entire worlds, Brittany Lammon’s older brother. I felt very appreciated to be invited to this special occasion in their lives.

Tyler and Danielle had one of the most amazing and romantic weddings I have ever been too. It was very ellganant and classy rolled into an evening of fun!! The stunning bride walked in wearing a gorgeous white one shoulder dress with ruffles all down it. The bridesmaids all wore long flowing gray dresses. And the groom and groomsmen all looked stunning in their tuxes.

They had a perfect ceremony then we all headed to the pavolin to enjoy an amazing reception. They had great food, drinks, and music. I had a wonderful time with friends and my second family just dancing the night aways.

Congratulations

MR. and MRS. TYLER GILBERT












No comments:

Post a Comment