Sunday, March 13, 2011

:AROUND THE HOUSE"


Kristin’s Around the House Shower

March 13, 2011

One of my sisters friends is getting married this May, I had the privilege to be invited to her “Around the House” shower. My room for the house was the “BATHROOM”. I was very excited to have this room and had a great idea!!!

The GIFT!!!!

-Two towels with the monogram “MR” and “MRS” on them.

-Cute hand towel with the letter “B” for their last name.

-The toothbrush and soap holders!!

Everything was so organized and great!! The hostesses all did a wonderful job. The food was delicious. I ate too much!!!

At the shower they had every person write a piece of advice for the couple when they get married. Then they took all the sheets and put them together in a scrapbook. It was very cute and a wonderful idea.

My advice “Never go to bed angry or upset at the one you love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment