Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day

St. Patrick’s Day and Bunco all rolled into one!!

March 17, 2011

St. Patrick’s Day fell during the week of my Spring Break!!

It was a busy day of fun!!

During the day I met up with my sister and we laid out for a couple of hours at her pool and got plenty of sun to make up for not going to the beach on spring break this year. After the pool I rushed back to my place to get ready for my nightly activities.

That night I met up with some friends at On Tap to enjoy a few drinks before heading to play Bunco.

My friend Mandy and I left and headed out to Trussville for Bunco at Bonnie’s house!! She had taco salad and margaritas waiting for us all when we arrived. We sat around and enjoyed each other’s company before starting the first round. We were able to play two rounds of Bunco, unfortunately I did not win any money!!

1 comment:

  1. You need some more updates! I love reading about them. I have updates, but yours are more entertaining.

    ReplyDelete