Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!



July 4, 2011

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!

I knew this was going to be a great day because of the people I was going to spend it with. We headed out to Gardendale to meet up with some of our friends to enjoy a beautiful and hott day of riding. We rode pretty much the entire day and enjoyed every minute of it. Around 5 we headed back and loaded everything up to head back to town for a cookout with THE LINGINGSTONS!!!

Around 6:00 we headed to our friends house to enjoy the second part of our fun day by cooking out with friends. When we arrived all the guys were watching tv and the women were chatting in the kitchen so Chris and I grabbed some food and took our places with the others. We enjoyed a great night of laughing and eating before heading out to watch fireworks. We drove to tip top grill in Bluff Park to watch the firework show at Vulcan. Because of the weather all day it was very very foggy and we could not see a thing L. I was very sad but hey I still enjoyed the night with Chris and great friends.

I will say this was the best 4th of July I have ever had.

Happy Birthday AMERICA!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment