Monday, February 18, 2013

Basket Shower





On Sunday February 17th, I had my first shower! Some of my wonderful and amazing friends hosted a “Basket Shower” for me at one of my sweet bridesmaids Allison’s House! I invited friends and family to celebrate with me during this special time. Each person is given a secret basket and they are to place items in a creative and unique way. I was very excited to get my showers started so that I could see all my wonderful friends and family during these next couple months as we celebrate! My 5 wonderful Hostess did a great job planning and getting everything ready for the shower. We all ate and chatted before getting started with opening the wonderful and beautiful baskets. Grant came at the end to open the last basket, which was from his mom. She had “His favorite things” basket.  Grant and I are truly blessed to have some of the most amazing people in our lives. We can’t wait until May 4th to celebrate with all of you! 









No comments:

Post a Comment