Thursday, December 1, 2011

Burlap Crazy

Over the last two months I have been a little burlap happy!! I thought it would be a good idea to make up some cute Christmas Burlap Door Hangers and sell them at work. Well it was a big hit I had over 50 orders from trees, stockings, wreaths, bells, candy canes, bulbs, everything!! I sold them for $15 and $20 dollars way under price. It was a good lesson to learn. By the end I had gotten sick of making them and it took the fun out of it. I don’t plan to ever do it again. I think I will just make things up and sell what I make that is more fun to me. I truly believe they will sell if I make them and show them. I don’t like to be rushed so taking orders gets me frustrated and in a hurry where I wont do my best work. So for now I am just creating fun things to make and will show them and if people want to buy so be it. Here are some pictures!!






No comments:

Post a Comment