Tuesday, December 27, 2011

“Oh wait its Christmas morning wait no it’s a Tuesday night”

We decided to wait until Sarabeth and Scott returned from Texas to do Christmas. We all went over to my parents house and had wonderful laughs and talks before a delicious meal made by my wonderful mother. She had help from all of us though!! After dinner we sat down to open all the many gifts. We were truly blessed this year with all the gifts from my parents. I surprised them with a special gift. I gave them a turntable and Ipod. The turntable is so cool you can take your records and transfer all the songs to your ipod. They really enjoyed it!! Charlie got gift cards to purchase him a TV!! Sarabeth and Scott got AU/ARK car tags. And my big gift from my parents was a painting class at the Chalk Paint store!! Im so excited about it!!







No comments:

Post a Comment