Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day


We woke up to a beautiful raining day!! Grants family started a new tradition last year where they go to IHOP for breakfast and so that is what we did. We had a delicious meal then headed back to his other grandparent’s house to open gifts with them. They do it a little different then I am used to they pass out all the gifts and then go one by one in opening all the gifts. It was a lot of fun and I got more than I could imagine from both sides of Grants Families!!

After celebrating with them I headed to the Movies to meet my parents for a mini Christmas celebration. We saw War Horse and then headed to my parents house for dinner and another movie!! We watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas and at a delicious meal of pizza. It was a great night but we missed two very special people SARABETH and SCOTT!!





No comments:

Post a Comment