Monday, March 4, 2013

Monogram and Mimosas Shower!


Three of my sweet sweet bridesmaids though me a Monogram and Mimosas Shower. Everything was decorated so beautifully and elegant. My friend Meagan opened her beautiful home for the shower. Everything was perfect from the food, decorations to the friends that joined. Sarabeth planned a game for us all to play where they had already asked Grant questions and I was to answer them. If I got them right I was given a piece of Chocolate and if I answered wrong I had to put a piece of bubble gum ball in and chew it along with all the rest I was to get. It was a lot of fun and by the end my mouth was full lol. We opened up all the gifts and I got some great stuff with monograms on them!! I gave each girl a bath robe with their monogram on it as a hostess gift. Thank you girl so much for this wonderful shower. I am so blessed to have each of you in my life. I can't wait to celebrate with each of you standing by my side. I love you all very much and my life would not be the same without each of you being apart of it.


















No comments:

Post a Comment