Monday, December 27, 2010

Girls Christmas Swap

Girls Christmas Swap

December 27, 2010

This was the second annual Christmas swap with my girls that I love to pieces. Each year we have decided that the gifts we swap will be different and have a new theme. This year we decided to swap Christmas doormats. We all met at Nikki’s house and each brought a little dish to snack on while we mingled and gossiped about life. After everyone got there and sat around for a little bit it was time to start the swap and crazy fighting(HAHA). Lauren and I ended up bringing the same Christmas mat and Lauren ended up picking mine so she took the one like hers home in the end. I got the one Allison brought and it was so cute. I can not wait to use it next year at my place. After the swap we all sat around Nikki to hear her sweet little baby’s heart beat.

Funny story, our first Christmas swap Allison was 8 months pregnant and Ashley W. was 10 weeks. This year Nikki was around 3 months pregnant. I love all the changes this group has and am so thankful I get to experience all the many blessings in their lives. I can’t wait to see what is in store next year when we do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment