Friday, December 17, 2010

HAPPY ENGAGEMENT!!


Sarabeth and Scott’s Engagement Shower

December 17, 2010

As you all know my sister got engaged last month to the man of her dreams. We wanted to rejoice in this wonderful and amazing time in her life, so my family through her and Scott an Engagement Christmas Shower at my parent’s house.

My Aunt C.Kay graciously offered to cook the meal, she did an amazing job and everyone loved

the food. After chatting, eating, and socializing we all gathered to open the Christmas ornaments that everyone brought for Sarabeth and Scott’s first Christmas together. Once we were done with gifts we played a game to see how much they really knew about each other, it was a fun game. The night was a great night with everyone and I am so glad to be on this journey with my sister!!


No comments:

Post a Comment