Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Christmas Day

December 25, 2010

Christmas morning we woke up and couldn’t wait to start the day off cooking a wonderful andyummy breakfast. But first we had to do what we do every year, my sister and I got our stockings and waited in the den while mom and Charlie went in the dining room to sit and wait for us to walk in…..haha traditions. We each had one gift from each other this year and so my sister and I switched gifts and were so excited to see what we got each other. I opened mine first it was a pink zebra purse….just my style. Her and Scott open theirs and they got a gift card to Best Buy and a griddle. After opening gifts we all sat down for a wonderful breakfast of bacon, French toast with cream cheese in the middle and strawberries on top. It was so delicious. We then sat around all morning until mid afternoon before we started cooking a wonderful Christmas meal. After dinner I packed up and headed back to my place to meet some of the best group of friends ever!!!!

Bryd, Diana, and Robert were all waiting for me to arrive at my place so we could get the Dance party started!!! Diana got Dance Party for the Wii for Christmas from her wonderful boyfriend!!! So you guess it we played the wii all night long.

Overall I can truly say this was one of the best Christmases I have had even though I thought it would be a hard one. Thanks to my family and friends for everything they do for me to make me smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment