Sunday, December 9, 2012

Engagement Party!!


We finally have started the Wedding Festivities!! I babysit for an amazing family three nights during the week and the youngest is one of my flower girls. Sharron offered to throw me an Engagement party! It was amazing! She did a beautiful job from the food, drinks, to the amazing decorations. She also had cups and Koozies  make that said GRANT AND JAMI! She also had ornaments made with our wedding colors on them. One thing I loved was the mini wedding cake she had made that we got to bring up and freeze. Hopefully we will eat it soon! Anyone want to join for some yummy cake? I loved having all of our family and friends there to celebrate this amazing journey we are on. I can’t believe how fast time is going, before I know it will be MAY 4TH!!!



















Thank you to all those who came and enjoyed the night with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment