Thursday, December 27, 2012

Girls Annual Christmas Swap




It was that time again to have our annual girls Christmas swap! Every year my high school girls and new girlfriends along the way get together after Christmas to have our Christmas party. Each year we pick a new theme, this year we chose to do “Indoor Home Décor”. I loved the idea and was a little nervous about what I was going to get. But the gift I decided on just stood out to me and so it was on sale and I got the last one! This year we had two friends get sick and one that had company and couldn’t make it. We were so sad not to have them attended but the party must go on for the others. All the girls brought an appetizer for us all to snack on while we chatted. After eating and catching up we began the dirty Santa game. We always have so much fun during the game seeing all the cute items and stealing each others gifts. I love these girls so much and am so thankful at the times we all get together. I would be lost without these girls. Thank you all for being my forever friends!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment