Monday, December 24, 2012

Santa is Coming!!


This year we celebrated Christmas Eve with Grants moms’ side. They always get together and do dinner and dirty Santa on Christmas Eve. This was my first year to be there from start to finish. I loved getting together with everyone and celebrating. After we played and ate we had to make our next stop. We went to Grants parents house to do Christmas with them and open our gifts! Grant got a awesome new grill and stocking stuff and I got a 5 piece luggage set and stocking stuff. We are so blessed by his family and loved spending time with them. After we left there we headed to our last stop of the night, which was my parents house. Every year my sister and I open our Christmas Eve present. We opened our present which was…… PAJAMAS. My mom, sister, and I always get matching pjs (Which I love this tradition). Then we said our goodnights and headed home before starting many more activities the next day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment