Thursday, January 26, 2012

Birthday Dinner for the Sister!


Happy Birthday SB!!

Tonight we celebrated my amazing sisters birthday!! We always have a family dinner somewhere the night of our birthdays. Sarabeth chose to have her birthday dinner at Bone Fish!! It was so so so good!! Sarabeth and I got a drink before it was called the Winter White Cosmopolitan!! It was absolutely delicious!! We enjoyed a lovely appetizer before our meals. I got the shrimp tacos that were fabulous! Then we sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY and had her favorite cake Coconut Cake! I enjoyed cream brulee since I do not like coconut cake. After dessert she got to open her presents!! I got her a Kiddle Touch since she loves to read. My parents got her two pair of boots that she wanted. Overall I would say it was a great birthday dinner!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment