Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dinner with the Roomie!!

Tonight I decided to bake dinner for my roommate and I. I decided to go all out and cook a big and delicious meal for two. I cooked three different things to get my salad, vegetables, and meal in!!
Salad- I took one whole tomato and cut it into three slices then each slice in half. Then you spread mozzarella cheese on the first slice top it with baby spinach and salt and pepper. Top with another tomato and repeat steps 1 more time. It was delicious.
Veggies- I took asparagus and poured olive oil over them. Then put garlic powder, pepper, and bread crumbs sprinkled on top. Baked in the oven @350 for 15 minutes.
Meal- Baked two potatoes then took the middle out leaving a shell for the potatoe. In a separate bowl I mixed the potato, crab meat, salt and pepper, sour cream 1/2 stick of cream cheese, mexican cheese, bacon bites, onions, and chives all together. Then put scoops back in the potato and broiled it for a couple of minutes. It was the best thing I have had in a long time.
Forgot to take pictures sorry :(

After dinner we enjoyed a glass of wine and layed on the couches and watched a movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment