Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Easton Thomas Crooks


Easton Thomas Crooks

January 24th, 2012


My dear friend Lauren Crooks and her husband Kevin Crooks welcomed their first child a little boy to this world on Tuesday January 24th. Lauren and I have been friends since 6th grade. She is one of my best friends and I am so proud of her. Their precious little boy was named Easton Thomas Crooks. He is so tiny and absolutely beautiful. I was lucky enough to go to see him tonight and wrap my arms around him and give him some kisses. I know Lauren will be a wonderful and amazing mom. I can’t wait to watch Easton grow up.

Between all high school and college girls there are 7 children. 4 Girls and 3 boys!! The boys are slowly catching up!! I love when we all get together and chat!! Can’t wait for many more memories with those girls and all the babies!!

Congratulations Kevin and Lauren!!




No comments:

Post a Comment